Jeremy Brett Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweeties, candy, toffees.... what you will!

3 posters

Go down

Sweeties, candy, toffees.... what you will! Empty Sweeties, candy, toffees.... what you will!

Post  Admin Sun May 02, 2010 5:54 am

Now, let's get one thing quite clear... If you are going to join my forum I need to know what kind of sweeties you like... It's very important to me, because I'm not happy in front a movie, at home or at the cinema, unless I have some sweeties... Embarassed Embarassed Exclamation

Personally I like something chewy, and I like caramels. Laughing bounce cherry
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.bafta4jb.com

Back to top Go down

Sweeties, candy, toffees.... what you will! Empty Re: Sweeties, candy, toffees.... what you will!

Post  Wirral Bagpuss Sun May 02, 2010 9:34 am

Hahahaa! Well lets see if i am at the cinema, i love Revels !!! If i decide on an ice cream i will go for mint choc , yummy !!! Razz If i am at home watching a movie/DVD i would enjoy a timarsui which appeals to my Italian heritage !! jocolor
Wirral Bagpuss
Wirral Bagpuss

Back to top Go down

Sweeties, candy, toffees.... what you will! Empty Re: Sweeties, candy, toffees.... what you will!

Post  Fagin Mon May 03, 2010 6:39 am

Sweets? I also like chewy ones. I like the new Werther's type that are chewy caramel with a chocolate middle Razz Razz

But to be quite honest with you, my movie vice is CRISPS... Crisps and wafers! Not together of course! flower
Fagin
Fagin

http://www.myspace.com/sbkforum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum