Jeremy Brett Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which stories SHOULD Granada have done?

3 posters

Go down

Which stories SHOULD Granada have done? Empty Which stories SHOULD Granada have done?

Post  Admin Sun May 02, 2010 5:59 am

Almost everyone who asks this question gets the answer "they should have done A STUDY IN SCARLET"... Sure they should have, but the SH canon contained many more great stories. I personally would have liked to have seen JB in a Granada adaptation of "The Yellow Face". It's quite a mysterious story, and I think it would have worked wonders. Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.bafta4jb.com

Back to top Go down

Which stories SHOULD Granada have done? Empty Re: Which stories SHOULD Granada have done?

Post  Wirral Bagpuss Sun May 02, 2010 7:16 am

Oh excellent question !!! I agree about A Study In Scarlet which i am re reading at the moment. I would like to have seen The Three Garrebids, Reigate Puzzle, The Adventure of The Engineer's Thumb and The Five Orange Pips. Very Happy
Wirral Bagpuss
Wirral Bagpuss

Back to top Go down

Which stories SHOULD Granada have done? Empty Re: Which stories SHOULD Granada have done?

Post  med_cat Wed May 05, 2010 9:25 am

Agree with Wirral Smile

med_cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum